APFCP2021 Abstract Submission Guideline
Abstracts can only be submitted online. Faxed or post-mailed copies of abstracts will not be accepted.
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The first author listed should be the presenting author.
- Use initials for first and middle names.
- When more than one author is listed, use superscript numbers to match the authors and their respective institutions.
- The list of authors should be followed by the list of the authors’ institutions, city or state and country.
- Any conflict of interest with regards to the abstract/poster should be declared at submission.
Do not use capital letters in the title except for words that are always in capitals.
The body of an abstract should be no longer than 300 words. Tables, diagram and pictures are NOT allowed in the abstract.
Commercial presentations are not permitted.
Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Presenters are required to register for the congress separately.
The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit the abstract for publication purposes.
Notification of Acceptance / Rejection
- The presenting author will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of abstracts from the scientific committee by 31 August 2021 by e-mail.
- Authors of accepted abstracts are required to print their own poster, adhering to APFCP2021’ specifications of the poster.
- If the presenting author of an accepted abstract does not register by 15 September 2021, the abstract will be automatically withdrawn from the final program.
Submission / Application Deadlines
Abstract Submission Open
1 March 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline
31 July 2021
Notification of Acceptance
31 August 2021
Presenter Registration Deadline
10 November 2021
Poster Layout Submission Deadline
10 November 2021
Welcome to the APFCP 2021 online services portal.
To log in a personal account is required. Login
When logged in, the following functions will be available:
- Account Management
- Abstract Submission
Welcome to the APFCP 2021 online abstract submission service.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 31 July 2021
Abstract Type :
Abstract Topics :
Abstract Title :
Conflict of interest declare :